Every trip has to start somewhere. Here are some of the resources we use to make the most of our travels. Check out our list of recommended blogs, travel planning tips, and websites we use for plotting out vacation plans.
You can also find a list of some of the sites we’ve been featured on as well as the awards and recognition we’ve received.
Travel Planning Sites
- Viator: Research, find and book the best travel experiences, tours and guides worldwide.
- Lonely Planet: The best guidebooks for travel. We’re proud to be part of the Lonely Planet Pathfinders program.
- TripAdvisor: Reviews, opinions and photos of tourist spots, hotels, restaurants and other attractions.
- Urban Adventures: Looking for small-group tours to explore a city? This is the place! We love their food and drink tours.
- Kayak: Travel search engine to help you find and book great flights or hotels.
- G Adventures: Great site for travel packages to just about any destination worldwide. We also love getting their catalogs in the mail.
- SeatGuru: Helps travelers choose the best airline seats and in-flight amenities.
- Hopper: Data-driven research to help travelers make better decisions about where to go, and when to fly and buy.
Guest Posts, Takeovers, Collaborations, and Featured Content
We’ve worked with many great travel bloggers and websites. Here are some of the posts we’ve been featured on or have contributed to.
- 15 Of The Best Beaches in The World – Selected By Travel Bloggers (Spend Life Traveling – October 2017)
- Best Things About Australia: 5 Travel Bloggers Share Their Experiences (Rhiannon Travels – October 2017)
- A Local’s Guide to Washington, DC (Earth’s Attractions – October 2017)
- Unique Souvenirs and Their Stories (I’ve Been Bit – September 2017)
- Best Coffee Shops Around the World (Kat’s Gone Global – September 2017)
- Most Memorable Travel Experiences: South America (Wandering Bajans – September 2017)
- 10 travel bloggers share their worst culture shock experiences (Discovering Legacies – August 2017)
- LP Pathfinders: top posts from June 2017 (Lonely Planet – June 2017)
- Travelex UK Instagram Takeover (Travelex UK – June 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 2017)
- Guest Post: Your Guide to Washington, DC (the Red Phone Box travels – June 2017)
- Next Great Travel Writer 2017 Shortlist: Would You Like a Bracelet? (Travelex and Penguin – March 2017)
- 11 Stories Of Random Acts Of Kindness From Around The World (Where is Nikki – February 2017)
- Christmas Around the World! (GeekGirlGoes – November 2016)
- Guest Interview on Eat Sleep Love Travel (Eat Sleep Love Travel – September 2016)
- Around the World in 18 Wines: Uncovering 18 of the world’s most unique wine regions (A Pair of Passports – September 2016)
- Your Roads: Ashley and Kile from Reinventing Our American Dream (Road Unraveled Guest Interview – September 2016)
- 15 Travel Bloggers Share Their Favourite Castles In Europe (Grumpy Camel – August 2016)
- 20 Travel Blogger Instagram Accounts (Adventures and Kindness – June 2016)
- Highlights of South America from travelers (Adoration 4 adventure – March 2016)
- Where is… Stephanie and Adam from Road Unraveled? (Where is Nikki – February 2016)
- Road Unraveled asks Travel Geek Tara (Travel Geek Tara – October 2015)
We always enjoy contributing to other travel blogs! Please let us know if you’re interested in working with us.
Travel Planning Tips From Our Blog
- How to Find the Best Vacation Souvenirs
- Bleisure Travel: Blending Vacation and Business Trips
- The Educated Traveler: Empower Yourself to Save Your Vacation
- 5 Ways To Maximize Your Travel Budget For Better Vacations
- Smart and Savvy Travel Tips – Part 1
- Smart and Savvy Travel Tips – Part 2
- Travel Gear and Essential Items for Your Trip
- 8 Tips to Prevent Altitude Sickness
- Travel Visas: Tips on Traveling with the Right Documents
- 10 Tips from the Travel & Adventure Show
Blog Awards and Recognition
We’re ranked in the Top 1000 travel blogs and we’ve been nominated for some awards- including a couple blogger awards by our peers. Check out the images below to learn more.
We’ve also been featured as the Travelex USA #TopBlogger in March 2017.
— Travelex_USA (@Travelex_USA) March 17, 2017
Work With Us
Are you looking for help with social media marketing, graphic design, writing, online strategy, or training? We can help!
In addition to consulting and professional support, we are always open to new partnerships. Here are a few of the ways we can help:
- Contributing content to websites and blogs
- Reviews for travel services
- Collaboration with other bloggers
- Sponsored Trips
We welcome all inquiries and the opportunity to work with you. Learn more about how we can help.