Every trip has to start somewhere. Here are some of the resources we use to make the most of our travels. You can also find a list of some of the sites we’ve been featured on as well as the awards and recognition we’ve received.
Travel Planning Sites
- Viator: Research, find and book the best travel experiences, tours and guides worldwide.
- Lonely Planet: The best guidebooks for travel. We’re proud to be part of the Lonely Planet Pathfinders program.
- Project: Time Off: A branch of the U.S. Travel Association, they provide excellent resources to help you make the most of your vacation days.
- World Nomads: Travel insurance company to keep you safe while you’re on the road.
- Scott’s Cheap Flights: Save money on airfare by booking some of the amazing deals sourced and emailed right to your inbox (the paid version is well worth it, too!)
- TripAdvisor: Reviews, opinions and photos of tourist spots, hotels, restaurants and other attractions.
- Atlas Obscura: Our favorite site for finding off the beaten path tourist spots.
- Urban Adventures: Looking for small-group tours to explore a city? This is the place! We love their food and drink tours.
- Kayak: Travel search engine to help you find and book great flights or hotels.
- G Adventures: Great site for travel packages to just about any destination worldwide. We also love getting their catalogs in the mail.
- SeatGuru: Helps travelers choose the best airline seats and in-flight amenities.
- Hopper: Data-driven research to help travelers make better decisions about where to go, and when to fly and buy.
Travel Planning Search
Looking for hotels or places to stay on your next trip? Use the search box below to find deals in the city of your choice!
Guest Posts, Takeovers, and Collaborations
We’ve worked with many great travel bloggers and websites. Here are some of the posts we’ve been featured on or have contributed to.
- Regent Seven Seas: Explore Magazine (The Americas Issue – October 2018)
- LP Pathfinders: top posts from September 2018 (Lonely Planet – October 2018)
- Through The Eyes Of A Local: Washington, D.C. (Wanderer of the World – June 2018)
- 30 Experts Reveal 3 Favourite Things to do in Krakow (Discover Cracow – April 2018)
- US National Park List: 25 Beautiful Parks to Visit (Photo Jeepers – March 2018)
- Destinations Travel Bloggers Wish They’d Written About (Mexico Cassie – March 2018)
- Girls all over the world who Travel Solo while Married (The Fickle Feet – March 2018)
- Discovering the Delights of Belfast and the Antrim Coast in Northern Ireland (Just Go Places – February 2018)
- These Champagne Experiences Are Perfect for Valentine’s Day (Fill My Passport – February 2018)
- 24 of America’s Best National Parks (Eleonore Everywhere – January 2018)
- Once-in-a-lifetime Bucketlist Adventures for 2018 (The Pink Backpack – January 2018)
- These are Some of the Most Beautiful Jewellery Pieces in the World (Fill My Passport – January 2018)
- Travel Bloggers Reveal the Best Souvenirs They’ve Ever Bought (Nomad by Trade – December 2017)
- Wishes For All to See the World Were Sent to Santa This Year (Fill My Passport – December 2017)
- Best Places to Leaf Peep Outside New England (The Compass is Calling – November 2017)
- Female Travel Bloggers Share Their Favorite Craft Breweries in the USA (T and A in the US of A – November 2017)
- Winter Travel Tips from Expert Bloggers (Nomad by Trade – November 2017)
- 15 Of The Best Beaches in The World – Selected By Travel Bloggers (Spend Life Traveling – October 2017)
- Best Things About Australia: 5 Travel Bloggers Share Their Experiences (Rhiannon Travels – October 2017)
- A Local’s Guide to Washington, DC (Earth’s Attractions – October 2017)
- Unique Souvenirs and Their Stories (I’ve Been Bit – September 2017)
- Best Coffee Shops Around the World (Kat’s Gone Global – September 2017)
- Most Memorable Travel Experiences: South America (Wandering Bajans – September 2017)
- 10 travel bloggers share their worst culture shock experiences (Discovering Legacies – August 2017)
- LP Pathfinders: top posts from June 2017 (Lonely Planet – June 2017)
- Travelex UK Instagram Takeover (Travelex UK – June 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 2017)
- Guest Post: Your Guide to Washington, DC (the Red Phone Box travels – June 2017)
- Next Great Travel Writer 2017 Shortlist: Would You Like a Bracelet? (Travelex and Penguin – March 2017)
- 11 Stories Of Random Acts Of Kindness From Around The World (Where is Nikki – February 2017)
- Guest Interview on Eat Sleep Love Travel (Eat Sleep Love Travel – September 2016)
- Around the World in 18 Wines: Uncovering 18 of the world’s most unique wine regions (A Pair of Passports – September 2016)
- 15 Travel Bloggers Share Their Favourite Castles In Europe (Grumpy Camel – August 2016)
- Highlights of South America from travelers (Adoration 4 adventure – March 2016)
- Where is… Stephanie and Adam from Road Unraveled? (Where is Nikki – February 2016)
- Road Unraveled asks Travel Geek Tara (Travel Geek Tara – October 2015)
We always enjoy contributing to other travel blogs! Please let us know if you’re interested in working with us.
Blog Awards and Recognition
We’re ranked in the Top 1000 travel blogs and we’ve been nominated for some awards- including a couple blogger awards by our peers. Check out the images below to learn more.
We’ve also been featured as the Travelex USA #TopBlogger in March 2017.
— Travelex_USA (@Travelex_USA) March 17, 2017